Monday, October 22, 2012

A Request for Your Prayers

I'm writing to ask that you pray for my friend E. The house she has been living in burned to the ground today, taking with it a number of the many cats she has rescued, taking with it all of her photos, CDs and other personal belongings. She or the firemen rescued one or two of the cats, one of whom was pretty badly burned. Some of the cats escaped. She is a singer, in her efforts to rescue them she may have damaged her throat inhaling smoke.  She is otherwise OK. I know she would appreciate your prayers on her behalf and for her animals.

Thank you.

10/26 - Thank you to those who have offered prayers and reiki for Ellie. I wish I could give you an up date on her situation but I have no way of reaching her. I spoke with a mutual friend and she was with her sister, though whether they were here or in MA where her sister lives is not clear. If/when I hear more, I will let you know. 

3 comments:

Akelamalu said...

I'll keep your friend and her surviving pets in my prayers and send Reiki. x

The Bug said...

Oh how horrible for her! And you, as her friend... I'll keep all of you in my prayers.

gabrielle said...

I will keep E. and her surviving cats in my thoughts and prayers. So very sorry to hear about the trauma of the fire and her personal losses. I am relieved to hear that she is safe.