Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Kitten and the Parakeet


Seems to be a theme this week in my email and since I don't have enough ambition after my recent bout with compulsive game playing to write something thoughtful, I thought I'd go for cute pictures. These just arrived in my email and I thought the were pretty darn cute... and since the little video with the crow was such a hit, I figured I'd try cats and birds again.

These arrived unattibuted in an email, so I can't give anyone credit for photographing all this cuteness. My thanks to whoever took these photos and my apologies for not being able to give you credit.






5 comments:

Linda Murphy said...

Wow, that is a lot of cuteness right there! Love that kitty face, so sweet.

Dianne said...

I love it. I'm really starting to like birds a lot more.

Theresa said...

What fun pictures- I have looked at them 3 times already, they remind me of my cat when he was so little(he has since grown into a very big cat)

It is funny how some animals relate to other animals-that bird was very brave. (my cat hates other cats but loves dogs? go figure)

Raven said...

It would be so nice if we could understand animal-speak. Some people can, I guess.

Snoopmurph - kitties have such seet faces and such mischievous spirits (mine at least).

dianne... I agree. Between this and the kitten and the crow, my view of birds is expanding.

theresa... they sure are cute when they are kittens... both these animals seem very sweet. Lucky for me my two cats get along. They don't have much exposure to dogs. I think Angel likes everybody.

mrfajja said...

to see this picture of the parakeet and the kitten socializing is real nice. Has anyone seen the video with a full grown Raven playing w/kitten (very young)? it shows the Raven guiding the kitten away from the family drive-way, the end shows the 2 sitting on a fence together.

mrfajja