Linda at These Are The Days tagged me for this meme.
Here are the Rules
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up
Six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself...
1. I made caterpillar (yes that's what it is) at the top of this post using Paint Shop Pro. I don't have much talent but I have enthusiasm.
2. I collect rocks.
3. I love Cold Stone Ice cream (pretty much any ice cream, actually).
4. For some reason I almost always win when I play CLUE.
5. I enter Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes every day
6. Not a big fan of shoes, but I love Crocs.
I'm new to this blogging thing and I don't have a lot of blogging friends as yet. Linda has used one of them up so... I can probably only tag one person... but at least I don't have to think of something to write about on my own this morning. The only person I can think of to tag is my niece Diana at High Tech Survivor
By the way, I have no idea why the type size/color keeps changing throughout this post. I tried to fix it and couldn't do it.
Since I first posted this, my niece Cindy tagged me again. I failing my nieces but I didn't want to do it twice and then I thought.... "edit the one that's posted... so here are six more unimportant quirks...
1. Because my niece Diana said it's good for your skin, I have been experimenting with rubbing coconut oil on my face and other skin areas.
2. I really, really, really wanted Dennis Kucinich to be president.
3. I love Dr. Bronner's liquid hemp soaps
4. I have started having Nutiva hemp shakes which I over blend so I can eat them like pudding. My friends claim it's a sneaky way to take dope.
5. I like snow but only when it is what I call "tasteful" snow, ie. , enough to look pretty but not enough to mess up traffic or inconvenience anyone
6. I used to play the clarinet
Ok, Cindy. I hope this satisfied the tag. I love you.