GATHERING MASTERSartwork source: spiritus sanctusGreetings Gratitude Masters,Today, consider twelve people who have profoundlyinfluenced and inspired you ... be these friends, family,authors, explorers, artists or leaders ... remember, these maybe any number of INFINITE possibilities.Call to them with your heart, giving thanks for their presencein your life, sending a wave of energetic appreciation their way.Now, emotionally invite these Masters to guide you throughthese 42 days of World Gratitude - energetically connecting totheir widsom, example and experience - in order to form acircle of support, intimately familiar to YOU, that willultimately serve everyone at World Gratitude.By giving thanks to, connecting with and inviting in thesepowerfully influential beings, our gathering exponentially shifts,our affinity range expands, and our collective field of consciousnessis flooded as we re-awaken to the power of full-spectrumliving - Universal Humans, infinitely connected to One Source,One Love, One NOW.As you choose ... spend some time reflecting on theWheel of Transformation asking:
- What areas are represented by their influence?
- What are your current areas of strength?
- Where might you choose to grow, expand, and integrate
(k)new areas of awareness?
- Who will arrive to assist in this process?
- When might you be called to do this for another, too?* Concept by Barbara Marx Hubbard ** Artwork by Carol H. Grey *Congratulations - our three days of preparation are complete.Remember, throughout the 42 days of World Gratitude (andbeyond!), intentionally focus on Gratitude as you Wake to Dreamand Drift to Sleep, continually holding a silent prayer in yourheart, blessings all bodies of water with your Love and Gratitude.Just imagine where we will be when we reach Day 43!***26 Gemini, The Angels of . . . Spiritual FamiliesBeloved,"Ye must be born again."We teach and inspire those who have experienced rebirth intospiritual awareness, the "second birth".In utero and infancy, the Delta brainwave state of pure beingand oneness with Divine Consciousness and Life and unity withall Creation is natural, effortless, and dominant. Spriritualawareness requires regaining this deep brainwave state of 0 to4 oscillations per second, so that pure being and unity withDivine Consciousness and Creation is experienced as theground of being in everyday life.In this deep brainwave state, complete safety and timelessnessare experienced, the body is alkaline, and omnipresence,omnipotence, and omniscience are accessable.We keep these spiritual families (in Gratitude) so that a state ofcomplete safety is maintained, allowing the deep deltabrainwave state to continue without interruption.Therefore we guide them to form ... societies orfamilies for the purpose of co-creating, knowing,feeling, and manifesting in form, the splendor andmajesty of Divine Life together."Build your house upon a rock."The other brainwave patterns are built upon this delta brainwavefoundation and flow from it. These are deep inner divine thoughtor Theta brainwaves, pure flowing divine feelings or Alphabrainwaves, and divine logic, memory, and sensation of the Betabrainwave state.We carefully guide Children of Light and Love who have beenreborn in this way into spiritual families and communities thatnurture the Divine Kingdom."On Earth as it is in Heaven."Through resonance and art, these individuals and families guideothers into full awakening.Divine Patterns are recursive embedded fractals. Thismeans that every Divine Pattern is repeated over and over again,in ever larger sizes, into infinity, according to precise mathematicalformulas.It is for this reason that an atom looks like a solar system and thatit has been written that each Child of Light is made in the imageand likeness of The Divine."As above, so below."However, even though fractals are similar, each one has uniquefeatures. Everything in Creation that is an expression of DivineConsciousness and Feeling is therefore individual and one of akind. This is a most important polarity: sameness and uniqueness.Therefore, the ONE BEING expresses through Universal Life whichis made up of many continuums that express polarities.~ spiritus sanctus, www.spiritussanctus.com**********************************************************
World Gratitude Gathering ~~ Aligning with the Heart's calling and Embracing the
Great*full*ness of Life! ~
12 masters! Wow... that's not an easy assignment. Who to choose. Here are 12 in totally random order.
1. Louise Hay, author of YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE a book which was greatly influential for me.
2. Jame Mulry, aka "Dr. Jim," my therapist. With laughter, humor, kindness, unbelievable patience, he has helped me unlearn distorted and destructive life views I got from my family, heal from deep wounds of incest and abuse, and listen to and reprogram my own craziness. He is a gift.
3. Richard Henrickson. Rick, who died of a brain tumor 15 year ago, was the unrequited love of my life, but he was also a gifted pastor who lived embodied the essence of scripture without perverting it by trying to control those around him. He had his flaws, but he was a deeply kind and loving man. He was the first person to tell me that my brother was a danger to me and to nudge me into therapy. He also taught me to share my ideas and opinions and raised my self-esteem from non-existence.
4. Jane Roberts and Seth. The Seth Books are channelled material, Seth being a Spirit Guide from "the other side." These books opened a whole new universe to me. Whether or not one believes in channelling or life beyond life, the spiritual guidance and wisdom contained in these books is profound and life altering.
5. Pat Rodegast and Emmanuel. Similar to the Seth Books, Emmaunel is a channelled spirit. I can't say enough good things about Emmanuel's Book I. It's poetic wisdom. I was lucky enough to have a private reading many years ago with Pat and Emmanuel. It changed my life. I will always be grateful for the experience.
I've got to come up with 12? Aggggh! This is only 5.
6. Jesus. Although I am much turned off to the church, which I believe distorts and misunderstand much of what Jesus said, the core teaching of Jesus - about loving your neighbor, doing unto others, that we are children of God (not just the image), the power of forgiveness... are at the core of my own values system.
7. Buddah. Another being who embodied love.
8. My sister Carole. She loved me and encouraged and affirmed me.
9. Connie and Joyce, my reiki teachers. Reiki has been such a blessing in my life. It has allowed me to participate in miracles, to share my love in a tangible way and has deepened my faith in the visceral reality of the Divine.
10. Hal and Sidra Stone. The Stones invented a therapeutic process called Voice Dialog. This is a process of learning to hear and work with the inner voices that run rampant in our heads. Inner critics, inner children. I did a workshop process learning to do this and it changed my life. Recognizing the self-destructive dialog that was going on inside me made me aware of aspects of my life that I hadn't dealt with and helped me move from self hate to having more compassion for my own humanity and suffering. I recommend their books, particularly Embracing Ourselves.
11. My mother. Much of what I learned from my mother was negative. She was a profoundly wounded soul, damaged by cruelty and poverty and brutality in her childhood and by the worst kind of religion - the kind that has no love in it, but only shaming and cruelty. I learned shame from her, but I learned so much else, good and bad. She still rules in my head in negative ways, but she also taught me that kindess mattered, she taught me to think about other people, she taught me about wry humor. She gave love the best way she knew how. She hurt me deeply much if not most of the time, but when I looked at her, I saw a glow of white light around her. She had a passion for justice, a desire to know and learn. From her, I think I got the worst of who I am, but also the best.
12. Esther and Jerry Hicks and Abraham. Abraham is another channeled entity. Last year I read a wonderful book called Ask and It is Given. Humor, love, wisdom. A perfect guide on the gratitude path. The book is brilliant, easy to read and a great guide for living a happier life.
Whew! This was a tough assignment. Of course I wanted to list so many other people... friends and family who have touched and touch me every day. But how to choose?