Saturday, April 10, 2010

Next Week's Wordzzle




Hi everyone,

Sorry to be leaving yet another week's gap in the flow (such as it is these days) of wordzzles, but I just couldn't quite pull it together this week. I do want to post words for next week, though, and to do them in good time for everyone. I'll post a catch-up or two (I hope) over the course of the week. I'm feeling much, much, much better, but still a bit snurfly and tired. Wow. Can't complain, though. Haven't had a real chest whomper in about 10 years, which is pretty good... and I'm almost over it, which is even better. So anyway, here are the words for next week's wordzzles. I can't help thinking that Dr. John and Fandango will be clucking their tongues in heaven... there are a number of wordy phrases...

Next week's 1o-word: oh, my aching bones, Spring has sprung, solitude, spearmint, platitudes, cardboard box, chimney, yogurt, shattered, flagrant

and for next week's mini: dragons are forever, jelly beans, practice makes perfect, asparagus, spelling bee


On the off chance that someone new has dropped by and is wondering what this is all about, you can refer back here to find out how it works and here are some guidelines to make the process more fun. Hopefully, next week we (well I - since I'm the one who has been absent) will get back into the flow.

3 comments:

DawnTreader said...

Well, I've been 'absent' too, and for some reason this week too flew by without finding the concentration to sit down with the wordzzle. Maybe there is some inner reluctance in me to get on with trying to finish my story?! But I've also been busy getting aquainted with my new computer amongst other things... I think I shall have to skip the last wordzzle too and go straight for the next one, or I'll never catch up.

Argent said...

I'll be there! I'm going to try an do a non-wordzzle Harold this week 'cos if I don't keep up the momentum I'll wimp out altogether and I really want to see this one through to the end.

Raven said...

Hi,

I'm glad you're both hanging in there. I hate it when I lose momentum... I think that's part of my problem now... If I was just sick but hadn't had that long break, I'd probably have been able to push through and force my brain to soldier on, but I've got to push through my inertia as well as all the aches and pains. Glad you're keeping Harold going.... I do love that demon... and I look forward to the conclusion of Diana, the General and friends too.

At least Spring has sprung outside my windows and I'm feeling much better. Because of the way I grew up, I tend to not accept that I'm sick until way longer than I should and only really realize how bad off I've been when I'm on the road to recovery. I'd say I'm 85% of the way there now. Hoping that a nap this afternoon and a good night's sleep will get me back to my version of normal.