Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ruby Tuesday: Red, You Say?

>

Ok... I don't want to lose momentum trying to get back into blogging, but I don't really have much red to offer, so I'm kind of pushing it..... There is some red... It's all kind of cheaty, but.... I'm posting... two weeks in a row.... doesn't that count for something?

I don't have much to offer, so I thought I'd do a Care2
commercial because it's a really good cause. You
can go to Care2.com every day and in a matter of about
a minute and a half, donate (free) to all sorts of good
causes from conserving wildlife to feeding children
to preventing violence to women. Free and easy way
to do some good in the world.


Stretching it here... if you look closely, there are
reddish leaves on the stuff growing around this stump....


More of my pretty flowering quince (posted last week)
which is really more pink than red, but....


Then at the last minute, I found these berries from
the end of last summer.... don't think I posted them before.


HAPPY RUBY TUESDAY!

17 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Hey, red is red, so you are not cheating. I love those berries.

Unknown said...

Look at those berries!

Anonymous said...

Good cause you're supporting!

Anonymous said...

Good cause you're supporting!

Rajesh said...

Beautiful shots. Very pretty flowers.

Felisol said...

Dear Raven,
I admire the way you are engaged in doing well and make a difference in society.
I am convinced that people like you are making our civilization survive in these flood waves of egoism and hostility.
It's my theory that some suffering makes people more empathic and much suffering is seed of saints.
I'm so glad to have you coming and going in my life. Makes me a richer person.
The berries also look tempting. A good shot.
Send my best to Angel and Tara Grace.

judi/Gmj said...

Thanks for the visit, as you show up as noreply, I appreciate your commnet. and love your red.

Dianne said...

cheaty is a cool word
remember when Colbert invented the word 'truthiness' LOL

love all your photos, I always do

the berries are wonderful

Hope sends hugs

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

Beautiful picture and thanks for the info on care2..

lazyclick said...

Beautiful shots.

Monica said...

Thanks for the visit and comment. Love the berries, they look good. =) Also thanks for sharing the information about care2.

ellen b. said...

Love the berries! happy Wednesday to you Raven. I've got jury duty this week so I'm late, too. :0)

Robin said...

That crab is adorable. Love the quince and the berries too.

-----------------------------------
My photography is now available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

lynda Howells said...

The berries look llike raspeberries but don't think they are! love the other images. Happy Ruby Tuesdayxlynda
http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.com

scart said...

berries are lovely and that's a good cause in the paragraph. thanks for sharing =)

EG CameraGirl said...

Those berries are making me hungry! The flowering quince are so very beautiful this time of year, aren't they?

happily retired gal said...

I love the ruby flowering quince and the luscious berries. I've just spent a while catching up with your blog in my reader ... sorry about the loss of your brother and the way you got the news. I can relate to the way anger masks itself in other feelings and how difficult it can be to become aware of and work through such feelings. Seems like you've had a rough time but I'm glad you've found your way back to blogging.
Hugs and blessings,