Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Daily Reminder # 169


Well, my brain is empty this evening yet again except for gratitude. I didn't even take any photos today since it was gloomy and gray and even the cats seemed uninspired. The photos posted tonight are a few days old and no the best. But they are what I've got.  




Some things I'm grateful for today are:
  • my microwave
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • laughter
  • Dr. Jim
  • vitamins
  • 2nd Place on Punny Monday
  • white sage
  • my television
  • my cane
  • my legs
  • my ears
  • my eyes
  • my voice
  • my brain
  • angels
  • reiki
  • music
  • lime yogurt and cool whip
  • pasta
  • cheese
  • kindness
  • life



Have a Purr-fect Day!

1 comment:

Argent said...

I love your kitty pictures. It's very cold and foggy here in the UK today.