Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Daily Reminder # 176



Just gratitude today... and kitties.


Shannon Dermody (age 13) took this photo of Tara.
I like it because it's a different perspective than I'm
able to get from my chair at the desk. 


Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • my teeth
  • smiles
  • TV
  • apple cider
  • Dr. Jim
  • blankets
  • music
  • aromas
  • my camera
  • indoor plumbing & my "new" bathroom
  • showers
  • my fuzzy robe
  • orange pineapple smoothies
  • beauty
  • my Tibetan Salt lamps
  • my eyes
  • Crocs
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • cat toys
  • angels
  • reiki
  • laughter
  • life





Have a Purr-fect Day!

1 comment:

quilly said...

Listerine! i love it!

I enjoying stopping by to see your photos. I always enjoy the cats, even when I don't comment.