Monday, July 18, 2011

Daily Reminder # 412

Well, I've got nothing to say, and I received a cute kitty video this morning and that - for some reason - reminded me of a very funny video - an Engineer's Guide to Cats - I got (and probably shared) a few years back. It still makes me laugh, so I'm posting it again. 








Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to dispose the Creative Forces of the Universe to consider providing me with many, many good things that would - or should I say WILL - improve my quality of life.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • YouTube
  • email
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • water
  • fans
  • humor
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • my camera
  • my back yard
  • flowers
  • birds
  • cherries
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • straws
  • paper towels
  • google
  • a wet cloth on the back of my neck
  • indoor plumbing
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • silly cats
  • Netflix
  • Vitacost
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • Vitamin D-3
  • IP-6
  • Ibuprofen
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • music
  • the joy of singing
  • a clothes dryer
  • new curtains
  • winning lottery numbers
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • Nintendo
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • blinds for the front window
  • paid off mortgage
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • computer games
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • reiki bears
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me from room to room
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • books
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • electricity
  • my electric toothbrush
  • toothpaste
  • my teeth
  • Listerine
  • talcum powder
  • resilience
  • determination
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • creativity
  • talented people
  • laughter
  • people
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • hope
  • delight
  • watching kitties dream
  • ear phones
  • my kitchen
  • my microwave
  • food
  • witch hazel
  • possibilities
  • the capacity to change
  • love
  • life
MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

1 comment:

Argent said...

I've seen the engineer one before (probably from your blog) but the other one had me in stitches!

Greeting from cloudy Britain