Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Daily Reminder # 420



I'm getting later and later posting these each day. I think I'll just do gratitude today. I got a couple of photos yesterday. Not very good, but at least they are photos. The weather has been rough on my little yard.  My tiger lilies are gone but there are still a few next door.  Needs to be mowed too, but that has to wait until my check comes in.... assuming the government doesn't implode.








Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to inspire extreme generosity from the Creative Forces of the Universe, especially now that the country seems headed for a cliff... that truckload of cash will be very handy indeed, Universe... and I'll share it with others, I really will.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • Fans
  • open windows
  • breezes
  • cooler temperatures
  • birds by the back door
  • the US mail
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • ear phones
  • eye drops
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my camera
  • water
  • my little house
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me around (with help from cane and chair)
  • my  microwave
  • computer games
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • beauty
  • my rock collection
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • skin creams
  • Netflix
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • paid off mortgage
  • clothes dryer
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • Nintendo
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • winning lottery numbers
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • my friends
  • food
  • iced tea
  • bird seed
  • sleeping Angel
  • head butts from Tara Grace
  • the smell of white sage
  • chipmunks
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • words
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • inspiriation
  • resilience
  • determination
  • stubbornness
  • President Obama
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • poetry
  • the right to vote
  • democracy (even when it isn't functioning)
  • my country (even when it has lost its collective mind)
  • hope
  • love
  • compassion
  • life
MAY YOUR DAY BE RICH IN ALL GOOD THINGS!

1 comment:

The Bug said...

I really appreciate the Reiki offer! My surgery is at 8:00 a.m. (eastern) on August 8th. Some good vibes would be welcome then. But probably when I'll REALLY need it is when I'm recuperating from surgery. I'm such a wuss when it comes to physical therapy (what, me, let you hurt me more?). I'll let you know how it goes!