Saturday, July 30, 2011

Daily Reminder # 423

(Please scroll down to Thursday for the Weekly Wordzzle Challenge)

I'm so confused! Somehow I got it into my head that Thursday was Friday and I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Saturday so now I'm having a second Saturday and all disorganized. Of course I'm obsessed with the debt battle. It's looking like my life and my credit may be wrecked next week through no fault of my own. Ah, joy!  But the birds are pretty. The sky is blue. The electric is running. Today I am alive and have a home and food. One day at a time. One day at a time. Today I am ok. Thank you for everything, I have no complaints whatsoever..... agggghhhhhhh.,...... Breathe... breathe..... Right in this moment I am fine. 

This is Sparrow Killer. He and I had a telepathic stare down
chat yesterday. I told him that I understand he is who he
is, that I wished I could get him a home and medical care but I
can't and that bird killing is his nature but that I don't want him
doing it by my bird feeders.  I asked him to go elsewhere.
He didn't like it, but seemed to listen.  Sat under the quince for
a bit, then started to come over. We had another chat and
he left. Hopefully he will continue to honor the no porch rule.
I'm not counting on it, though.
For some reason I thought these guys were Purple Martins.
They are actually Brewer's Black Birds. 




Female Red-winged black bird











Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire the Creative Forces of the Universe to manifest abundance in my life... MASSIVE abundance... and soon!)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • fans
  • water
  • blue skies and cool breezes
  • peach mango yogurt smoothies
  • my microwave
  • that in this moment I am ok
  • wet cloth on the back of my neck
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • my camera
  • my home
  • my back yard
  • birds and bees and butterflies
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • the aroma of white sage
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • a clothes dryer
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • paid off mortgage
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • winning lottery numbers
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • Nintendo
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • flowers
  • Netflix
  • the joy of singing
  • laughter
  • paper towels
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around with some help
  • ideas
  • words
  • wordzzles
  • poetry
  • inspiration
  • hope
  • resilience
  • determination
  • my rock collection
  • my friends
  • that my friend Dan got a raise and big promotion
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • AIM
  • SKYPE
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • bird seed
  • the back door
  • possibilities
  • love
  • compassion
  • life

WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments: