Monday, July 25, 2011

Daily Reminder # 418

It is cooler today. Feels good, though I'm still exhausted from disrupted sleep and a general feeling of utter misery. I think it's supposed to be like this for another day or so... Today's reminder is a very long speech by Al Franken. If you can make the time (sorry to non Americans for something so purely American political) it's worth hearing him out. Too bad our media doesn't air things like this. Franken has a gift for explaining things with logic and facts. What a concept. 





Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire the Creative Forces of the Universe to hear and respond to my hopes and needs sooner rather than later.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • cooler weather
  • Fans
  • Al Franken
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • YouTube
  • coffee and Int'l delight
  • my microwave
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • the US mail
  • email
  • water
  • rain
  • my sweet little house
  • my back yard
  • the view from my front window
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • new curtains
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • Nintendo
  • a clothes dryer
  • blinds for the front window
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • music
  • the joy of singing
  • Pandora Radio
  • ear phones
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • Vitamin D-3
  • IP-6
  • Ibuprofen
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy and successful
  • Dr. Jim (called while I was writing this so it is even later than expected)
  • RAIN (cooling the earth)
  • soap operas (even though they are stupid and annoying)
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • the smell of white sage
  • the telephone
  • hope
  • resilience
  • determination
  • imagination
  • words
  • poetry
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU A GREAT DAY!

No comments: