Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Daily Reminder # 414



Hot weather and HUMDITY have made us miserable and sluggish and the back door has not seemed inviting, so today's photos are from last week . I was sure that I had some inspiring thing to share here but unfortunately I don't remember what it IS.  There is a good Neale Donald Walsh message, so I guess I'll share that.  It's a message I have a hard time remembering. Beating up on myself is too deeply ingrained a habit. I'm better than I used to be, though. I guess progress is better than no progress.



On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that every day is a new beginning, and that 
nothing from yesterday has to affect who you are today.

I
t does no good at all to bemoan what you may 
have done on a day prior to today -- or even, for that matter,
a moment ago. You don't have to carry that into the 
Present Moment, nor is your guilt about it 
going to do you any good at good.

Simply resolve to become a different version of your 
self right here, right now. Use yesterday to 
inspire tomorrow, not to discourage it.

You know exactly why you just got this message.

Love, Your Friend.... 
neale





Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to inspire the Creative Forces of the Universe to hear my desires... and also an effort to give myself permission to want things and believe I deserve a good life.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • FANS!!!
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • blueberries
  • water
  • a wet cloth on the back of my neck
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • giant ice cubes (I make them to cool the air and my wet cloth)
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • my camera
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • new curtains
  • a clothes dryer
  • blinds for the front window
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a paid off mortgage
  • Nintendo
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • seeing the red list change to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy
  • thermal windows and thermal curtains
  • paper towels
  • ear phones
  • music
  • the joy of singing
  • poetry
  • ideas
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • Vitamin D-3
  • IP-6
  • Ibuprofen
  • my rock collection
  • email
  • computer games
  • a lovely shower
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • clean clothes
  • my microwave
  • my refrigerator
  • my sweet little house
  • scissors
  • my old barette
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me from room to room
  • indoor plumbing
  • electricity
  • the telephone
  • sparrows
  • YouTube
  • Google
  • humor
  • laughter
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • resilience
  • determination
  • love
  • compassion
  • friends
  • life

WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments: