Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ruby Tuesday

Maryt/The Teach over at Work of the Poet has something called Ruby Tuesday which features red. There isn't a lot of red in my little world but there is some. Today, I thought I'd share some photos of one of my reiki bears. His name is Pierre LeBear. He is sweet and charming and very, very red. I hope you enjoy meeting him. Angel, as usual, insisted on participating so Pierre, being the jovial fellow he is, decided to embrace her participation. As you can see, she was not amused.

I think I'll add a picture of the roses in my back yard because I think they look really pretty and are a good distraction from the body of half of my big pine tree that is still sprawled across the bulk of my little yard.








9 comments:

Barb said...

Pierre seems to be happier than Angel! Your roses provide a lovely infusion of color!

Snap Catch said...

I love roses!!! Happy tuesday! hope you can drop by at my corner too...

Anonymous said...

Pierre is very red and very cute. That part of your yard with that beautiful splash of red is so green and lush! Is that a lilac, also? Just beautiful Raven...

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I like the close up of Teddy i think I can almost see you reflected in the eyes does that mean he is looking at you?

maryt/theteach said...

Oh what a cutie red bear! A perfect red for Ruby Tuesday! And yes Angel's not too happy with Pierre! Your roses are lovely! Thanks so much for participating! :D

Dianne said...

Pierre is a handsome fellow. I love his jaunty cap (beret?) and I really love the cat hair on it LOL
such a sign of being loved :)

The look on Angel's face is priceless.

Karen Coutu said...

What an adorable bear! The look on your kitty's face is priceless.

Anonymous said...

Pierre LeBear is charming and cute! love your shots for Ruby Tuesday, I will give it a try one of these days!

Carletta said...

I love the bear, but the one with Angel is precious.

I love the roses and that they are allowed to grow in a natural setting.