Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Daily Reminder # 100



I can hardly believe that I have managed to go for 100 days running with these daily reminders. Of course I've cheated a few times, but I'm pretty pleased with myself that I have managed to post something every day for 100 days.  My thanks to everyone who has taken the time to visit and read and sometimes even comment. It's much appreciated.


I started these for my friend E.  I haven't heard from her for a few days. She is on the cusp of moving into a new phase of her life and I'm hoping that this weekend allowed her to make the final step on moving into a new and better day.  I'd appreciate it if you would send prayers for her. I know your prayers will find her despite the fact that all you have is an initial to pray for. God/Spirit/All That Is/Great Mystery is pretty clever that way. I know that because sometimes when I send reiki all I know is something like "Mary's aunt.." and the reiki energy gets there anyway gets there anyway. 




So, this being a hundredth episode and all that, I was going to try and be original and wonderfully creative.... Can you feel the BUT coming?  It's just that Neal Donald Walsh sent one of the best messages from God ever and I thought it was too good not to use to celebrate Daily Reminder #100.  She here's what NDW says God wants us to know...



On this day of your life, dear friend, I believe God wants you to know...
...that you are deeply loved by God.

Do you know that? I mean, do you really know that?
Because if you do, you will move through life without
fear. You will know that only Perfection can occur.

Yes, yes, I know, sometimes the things that occur don't
look perfect...but that is only a matter of perspective.
Because you can't see Perfection does not mean it is not
there. Give it Time. It will show itself for sure. Then you
will again smile at God's love...and how it plays out.
For now, trust that it will. Always. And in all ways. I
would not tell you this were it not true.




Isn't that just wonderful?  It seemed like the perfect reminder for #100.  You are loved.  Always. No matter what. The trick (for me, anyway) is receiving that love (from God or anyone else). The trick is loving myself even a little.  It's a trick worth learning, though, don't you think?







Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • Neal Donald Walsh
  • 100 Daily Reminders
  • My friend E
  • That anybody reads these things
  • fresh squash from my neighbor
  • cheese
  • my camera (even when there's nothing much to take pictures of)
  • President Obama
  • My body
  • Reiki
  • My big check from Publisher's Clearinghouse sweepstakes  (Ok... the check is future hope/gratitude. I'm willing it.)
  • Laughter


Have a Perfect Day
Don't Forget that You Are Loved
.... and Not Just by God

4 comments:

quilly said...

Love those orange kitty pics. It seems to be masquerading as a fox!

Congrats on winning Punny Monday! I didn't think anybody was going to get that right!

Anonymous said...

Love your photography. The ginger kitty looks a great like like my own Ambrose.

Anonymous said...

Oh, there's only one thing on your list I'm not particularly grateful for, but I hope that's ok... after all, people needn't have the same political views in order to appreciate each other. ;-)

Hope you don't mind, but I added you to my blog list.

Janie B said...

Congratulations on your 100th Daily Reminder! I'm very impressed.