Thursday, September 23, 2010

Daily Reminder # 115


Just gratitude tonight.  I think I had something else in my head earlier, but it is gone and will have to wait until tomorrow in any case. 


Frenemie and I are getting acquainted. It really doesn't fit past the bathroom door, but the bathroom is so tiny it would take up the whole space in any case, so I guess that's not the worst thing in the world. I'm back and forth about whether it feels steadier than the cane. I guess I just need to get more practice. I do love having the basket, though. That's cool.




Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • My frenemie & its basket
  • angels
  • reiki
  • Dennis Puffett
  • life
  • my home
  • Schwans
  • orange pineapple smoothies
  • Netflix
  • laughter
  • my windows and the view


Have a Wonderful Day!

3 comments:

Janie B said...

You'll have to give Angel and Tara Grace rides in the basket. Ha!

Argent said...

I'm glad you're getting better acquainted with frenemie. Handy portable baskets are useful. As Janie B says, it would be fun if the cats were to ride in the basket.

Raven said...

Angel might go for a basket ride, but Tara Grace would never tolerate being picked up, nonetheless put into a basket. Angel would start to think it was her due and I'd never hear the end of it if she didn't get pushed around. She just found her way up onto the kitchen counters and knocked something down. I'll find out what in the morning. She is a small, sweet, lovable menace. Tara just walks on the keyboard and plays cat and mouse with me... pet me... no... pet me... no... pet me... no....

This is why I don't reply to comments. I write mini novels when I do.