Sunday, May 08, 2011

Daily Reminder # 342


Going to let Neale Donald Walsh do all the work tonight in terms of something to think about. Another day of too many photos. My apologies, but it was a nice day on and off. It rained a lot and was quite chilly, but the woodchuck visited twice and a couple of Baltimore Orioles spent much of the day hopping around on/in the flowering quince. Saw some hummingbirds but they were too fast for me. My little yard and feeder have become gold finch central, though. Amazing how quickly I'm moving from "WOW! A GOLDFINCH" to "Just another one of those goldfinches... Sigh."  They're greedy little guys and they have a penchant for pushing tons of seed onto the ground as they sort through for their favorites. They really are pretty, though. Ok. Enough rambling about birds and woodchucks... On to Neale and God.


On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
 ...that life has nothing to do with what you are 
doing, and everything to do with what you are being.

Be careful not to get caught in the "doingness" of your
life. That is not what you are here for. You are a sacred
soul, and you came here to the earth to Be something. 
And not just one thing, but many things.

The wonderful thing is, you get to choose what that is.
And you get to do that right now. Always Right Now.
So what do you choose to Be right now? Happy?
Content? Safe? Peace? Forgiving? Compassionate?
Love? Go ahead, choose. As many as you wish!

Love, Your Friend.... 
neale



















I was really excited about the Baltimore Oriole. Very hard to get good pictures of it as you can see. Besides kind of blending in, the darn thing never sits still... But how awesome is that orange color!










Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, which is hopefully inspiring the creative forces of the Universe to be busily loading that truck with money or finding me a free clothes dryer or a Nintendo or....)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • birds
  • Baltimore Orioles
  • my back yard
  • my back door
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • digital cameras
  • woodchucks
  • bunnies
  • Schwans
  • green salad
  • lime yogurt and cool whip
  • Sam-e
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Ibuprofen
  • my red chair
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me from room to room
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • food stamps
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • email
  • mail
  • my SSD money
  • paper towels
  • flowering quince
  • forsythia
  • blossoming trees
  • my neighbor's yard that I see from my desk
  • turkey vultures in flight
  • cheese
  • winning lottery numbers
  • zero balance on my credit card
  • more flowers in my back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • paid off mortgage
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a truckload of money
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a Bose sound system
  • Nintendo
  • a clothes dryer
  • words
  • wordzzles
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • sight
  • smell
  • taste
  • touch
  • hearing
  • music
  • the sound of rain on the roof
  • inspiration
  • ideas
  • hope
  • reiki
  • angels
  • Netflix
  • resilience
  • laughter
  • life


Wishing You a Grand Day!
Enjoy Being You!

2 comments:

Felisol said...

Dear Raven,
Your grateful list inspires me too. I have so many things to be grateful for.
I am grateful that you are a good photographer, else I would never have got to meet the Baltimore Oriole or the other exotic friends in your garden.
I'm also so very grateful that we found good homes for all five kittens.
And that Gunnar acted as my knight in shining armor when Amidala chased a mouse into our living room from the terrace just an hour ago.
I hid in the bedroom while Amidala was allowed to enjoy her catch, Gunnar cleaning up afterwards.
Our freshly spayed queen surly hasn't lost her hunting instincts.

I'm sending out good wishes for you. May the Almighty God supply all your needs, and you and the cats with good health.
from felisol

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol gotas - 50mg tramadol lot