Saturday, May 28, 2011

Daily Reminder # 362



Quiet day here. Even though it's a few days ahead of time, my neighbor pulled up a tree that had planted itself in a spot destined to take a wall down and as long as he was here, mowed the lawn a few days earlier than expected. Since there has been so much rain, it really needed it and it was nice to be able to see the bunny when it visited and Chauncey and Gwen and the birds. I was going to share the book marks my friend Viviane Laios makes and sent to me but I don't like how I photographed them so it will have to wait.




















It has gotten late and I have 5 people to reiki so I think I'll just post pictures and gratitude this evening. I still haven't done Wordzzles. I'm playing all by myself, so I think maybe their time has passed, but I'll give it a few more tries, I think before I give up completely. That's it for now.




And a not totally awful video.  It's not sideways or upside down. I don't think video making is my calling, but... 





Some things I'm grateful for:  (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire exceptional generosity on the part of the Creative Forces of the Universe and inspire it to be aimed in my direction.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my camera
  • my house
  • blue jays
  • crows
  • sparrows
  • Good Chipmunks (Gwen)
  • Chauncey Woodchuck
  • brown thrashers
  • hummingbirds
  • birds in general
  • the bird feeders
  • the flowering quince
  • trees
  • grass
  • my friends
  • my neices, my nephew and their families
  • reiki
  • angels
  • hope
  • miracles
  • computer games
  • water
  • sunshine
  • a freshly mowed lawn
  • my microwave
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • music
  • ear phones
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • mail
  • paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit card
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • winning lottery numbers
  • more flowers in my back yard
  • a sun room on the back of my house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • Nintendo
  • a Bose sound system
  • a clothes dryer
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • ceiling fans
  • floor fans
  • open windows
  • indoor plumbing
  • yogurt and gogi berries
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • paper towels
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • ideas
  • the ability to type
  • words
  • wordzzles
  • poetry
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to think
  • imagination
  • humor
  • laughter
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • taste
  • touch
  • sight
  • smell
  • hearing
  • resilience
  • vitamin D-3
  • IP-6
  • Omega-3
  • Sam-3
  • Netflix
  • love
  • possibilities
  • kindness
  • freedom
  • enough to eat
  • life





Wishing You a Splendiferous Day!

No comments: