Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Daily Reminder # 346

Angel and I had a tough day today. She was
naughty/needy and I was cranky. Poor baby.


I think I'm just going to do gratitude this evening. I'm sort of cranky and I don't have anything to say or the energy to think of anything, so.....  Lucky for you, despite the fact that it was a gloriously beautiful day, the back yard was extremely quiet, so you will be spared dozens of Baltimore Orioles and chickadees, etc. Margaret comes tomorrow and hopefully she'll refill the bird feeder for me and then the greedy little gold finches will stop snubbing my yard. There were lots of bees around the quince. I'm so thrilled that bees are back. Maybe the world isn't going to end after all. No pictures of Tara Grace. She is being camera shy of late. 






Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to sweet-talk the universe into fulfilling my desires.)

That other cat is out there doing stuff....
it isn't fair, I tell you, it isn't fair.
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • the back yard (even quiet)
  • the flowering quince
  • bird feeders
  • trees in bloom
  • 70 degrees and open windows
  • my microwave
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • hummingbirds
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • email
  • litter changed and garbage out
  • the garbage man
  • mail
  • water
  • the freedom to feel cranky
  • kitty forgiveness of grouchy humans
  • electricity
  • my house
  • frozen food
  • plastic
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a clothes dryer
  • a truckload of money
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • more flowers in my back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • Nintendo
  • a Bose sound system
  • paid off mortgage
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • magic
  • music
  • poetry
  • the ability to read and write
  • hearing
  • sight
  • taste 
  • touch
  • smell
  • Pandora radio
  • computer games
  • my voice
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Sam-e
  • Vitamin D-3
  • IP-6
  • Omega-3
  • ibuprofen
  • ear phones
  • Netflix
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert... expect clips of both Stewart & Colbert tomorrow
  • Sci-fi channel
  • beauty
  • imagination
  • resilience
  • inspiration
  • hope
  • love
  • life

I know this is a terrible picture, but I love her face and the little toy mouse....
WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments: