Sunday, May 15, 2011

Daily Reminder # 349


Rainy and cool today. Just on the edge of closing the windows, but not that bad. Still, gloomy. The back yard had some action but it remains quiet. Fair amount of humming bird visits, but the little stinkers only linger when they have their backs turned to me. Otherwise they hide behind the feeder or dart back and forth. Bunny was next door too far away to really be photographed especially with gray skies and very dirty windows. Everything is very green, though, which is nice. All in all, the day was a photographic bust. And not that great in any other way. A bit under the weather. Fine, basically, but tired. And the arm on my desk chair cracked. Seems to be holding at the moment, but just something else to worry about. So, anyway, I'm going to just do gratitude and then go do reiki on a bunch of people and see if I can get myself to bed at a somewhat less crazy hour than usual.





Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to influence the Universe to give me a truckload of money and other cool things as soon as possible.)


better focused than yesterday but
still only with his/her back to me...
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my camera
  • my house
  • rainy days
  • water
  • bananas
  • paper towels
  • plastic
  • refrigeration
  • my microwave
  • my back door
  • hummingbirds
  • Spring
  • books
  • words
  • music
  • ear phones
  • laughter
  • the internet
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a truckload of money (large denominations)
  • $5,000/week for life
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a Bose sound system
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a paid off mortgage
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • reiki
  • angels
  • movies
  • Netflix
  • my computer
  • Dennis Puffett
  • email
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • my friends
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • beauty
  • beautiful things
  • my rock collection
  • Sam-e
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Ibuprofen
  • less pain than some days
  • that I can still walk - sort of
  • my red chair
  • my cane
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to think
  • sight
  • hearing
  • smell
  • taste
  • touch
  • laughter
  • love
  • hope
  • inspiration
  • resilience
  • life


Wishing You Sunshine in Your Heart

No comments: