|Trying to photograph Angel on a sunny day is sometimes|
a challenge as she becomes obsessed with chasing the
sunlight reflecting off the camera.
Thought I'd go with Neale Donald Walsch and God tonight. This is a challenging one in some ways. The joy part, not so much, but the not worrying about money part, well, that's a tough one. The Universe does seem to come through in desperate moments. Maybe that's all the joy and safety I allow myself. I'm worthy of only so much.... I'm trying to change that pattern, but it's not easy after a life-time of thinking one's existence is an offense to God and man, the idea that I might merit happiness and abundance is a real stretch from the deep-in-your-bones level. Anyway, here's what Neale and God have to offer this evening. Oh.. one more thought. I don't so much think that joy and money are connected. You can be poor and find joy. But I do have trouble separating peace of mind and feeling safe from money.
On this day of your life, dear friend,
I believe God wants you to know...
...that you need not be concerned about money.
Be concerned, instead, about joy.
How much joy are you experiencing in this moment?
How much joy are you bringing to this moment?
The joy you experience will be the joy you bring.
If you are waiting for joy to be brought to you,
you do not understand what you are doing here.
And if you think that joy has anything to do with money,
you really do not understand what you are doing here.
There is a person waiting right now, right this very
minute, for you to uplift them. Do that...and you will be rich.
Really. I mean, really. I'm not making this up.
Love, Your Friend....
Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to JOYFULLY, draw abundance into my life, to let the Creative Forces of the Universe know that I'm open and ready to embrace as much as life is willing to offer me.)
- Angel and Tara Grace
- my home
- my furnace
- my little coffee maker
- coffee and Int'l Delight
- nuked pancakes
- my TV
- the remote control
- the mute button
- the Sci-Fi channel
- my computer
- the internet
- computer games
- my Tibetan salt lamps
- my rock collection
- the view from my front window
- no snow
- that I don't live in a tornado zone
- my warm robes
- Vitamin D-3
- Pandora radio
- my awesome Bose speakers
- the joy of listening
- the joy of singing
- the human voice
- memory foam
- my chair/walker
- my cane
- that my legs still wobble me around with help
- indoor plumbing
- my grabber
- teddy bears
- paper towels
- a clothes dryer
- a new Dutch Door front door
- zero balance on my credit cards
- lower interest rates
- paid off mortgage
- a sun room on the back of the house
- a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
- more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
- freshly painted living and bedroom walls
- a ceiling fan in the bedroom
- winning lottery numbers
- $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million dollars/year)
- a truckload of money (big bills)
- new curtains
- blinds for the front window
- paying reiki clients
- a party/company for my 65th birthday
- seeing the red list turn to black
- Dennis Puffett
- the colors of the rainbow
- the ability to read and write
- the ability to type
- the capacity to think and change
- Dr. Bronner soaps
- my friends
- my nieces, my nephew and their families
- that they are happy, healthy and successful
- that they seem to love me as I love them
- my neighbors
- completed wordzzles
- Miracle Foot Repair Cream
- coconut oil
- my mattress
WISHING YOU JOY!