Sunday, March 25, 2012

Late Daily Reminder # 624

Completely forgot to do the reminder last night. But I have a good excuse. Had a wonderful 3 hour phone conversation with a friend whom I have not gotten to talk to in forever and then had to say goodbye to the visiting Archangels and then do some reiki on a kitty up in Maine. And I just kind of forgot about the blog in the midst of all that.  It was so good to talk with my friend. I have missed her terribly and it was fun to talk about politics and spirituality and psychology and all the things that interest me.  And good to hear that after much struggle, things in her life are shifting for the better. Yippee!  






Even though I was a dreadful hostess to the Visiting Archangels, it was nice having them here. Tara seemed to really delight in their presence. For me, oddly, I felt less aware of their presence than I feel keenly aware that they are no longer here. As if to mark the occasion, I went into my bathroom last night and found a horde of little drain flies had emerged. Yuck. 





Anyway more pictures from the other day and some gratitude.  Hopefully, my brain will get going and I can do my now very late wordzzles. 



Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to embrace abundance and possibilities and invite the Creative Forces of the Universe to come out and play with me ... and to give me lots of cool stuff. An effort to persuade my inner demons that it's not just OK for me to want things, its good and that I am as worthy as anyone to partake of the abundance of life.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my little coffee maker
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • granola bars
  • water
  • the telephone
  • long talks with a good friend
  • good news
  • the kindness of Archangels
  • Pandora radio
  • music
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • my wonderful Bose speakers
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • Healing with the Masters
  • computer games
  • email
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I love them
  • friends
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • the Sci-Fi Channel
  • PBS
  • Fareed Zakaria
  • Netflix
  • my back door
  • the view from my front window
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room
  • reiki
  • miracles
  • Angels
  • the rare paying reiki client 
  • Itsabella 
  • my grabber
  • a clothes dryer
  • a new (Dutch) front door
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a mattress for the back bedroom
  • a party/company for my 65th birthday in July
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • more flowers/landscaping for my back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH or a million/year for life
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • Nintendo
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • paying reiki clients
  • company/companionship
  • a whistling vessel "blow"
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • Dennis Puffett
  • my mattress
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • Crocs
  • indoor plumbing
  • the smell of white sage
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • my electric toothbrush
  • toothpaste
  • Listerine
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think
  • resilience
  • hope
  • words
  • wordzzles even though I haven't done mine
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • poetry
  • literature
  • eye drops
  • my flowering quince
  • forsythia
  • SPRING (even if it's gray and chilly today)
  • possibilities
  • love
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU A SPLENDID DAY!

No comments: