Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Fever Rules!


Apparently I'm still on a pre-Spring break.  But Spring is on the way. Today besides the turkey vultures in the sky, there were robins and a flicker and a junco across the street.  No good photos, though. Anyway, I'm just taking a break for a few days, maybe a week.  My friend for whom I created the Daily Reminder posts has offered to write some material so we may have some beautifully written guest material soon. Looking forward to that. She is a wonderfully gifted human being, so I know she will have something inspiring to say. Me, I got nothing at the moment.  Except some pictures of Angel, who was exceptionally adorable (and pesty) today... I am still doing my gratitude but just not writing it down.
 





WISHING YOU A GLORIOUS DAY!

1 comment:

Argent said...

Angel is just so cute! I especially like the last 2 pics of her on the keyboard.