Saturday, March 10, 2012

Daily Reminder # 620


Very late posting tonight (I lie about the time when I post. It's actually 3:30 am.) so I'm just going to wish




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to change my relationship to abundance and the desire for abundance, to make abundance fun and to shift away from thinking I don't deserve to have things. And also to make friends with and inspire generosity in the Creative Forces of the Universe so that they will shower me with stuff I wish for and things I haven't even imagined yet.)



  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my  little coffee maker
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • water
  • the view from my front window
  • birds
  • turkey vultures in flight
  • melting snow
  • candied ginger
  • my furnace
  • weatherization
  • warmer weather
  • a lovely shower
  • indoor plumbing
  • my camera
  • the TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • Netflix
  • good movies like HUGO
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • a clothes dryer
  • a new Dutch Door front door
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • Nintendo
  • company/companionship (got some today, yippee)
  • paying reiki clients
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a gathering/company for my 65th birthday in July
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH (or a million a year)
  • blinds for the front window
  • new curtains
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that they seem to love me as I them
  • friends
  • my neighbors
  • SKYPE
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • music
  • my awesome Bose speakers
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the boom box by my bed
  • sight
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • hearing
  • breath
  • resilience
  • determination
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room with help
  • pasta
  • my microwave oven
  • my kitchen
  • passion fruit sherbert
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • all spice
  • lavender
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Dr. Ihhiru probiotic soap
  • computer games
  • paper towels
  • Miracle Foot Repair Cream
  • my grabber
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • electricity
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • my shop vac
  • words
  • poetry
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • imagination
  • hope
  • possibilities
  • humor
  • laughter
  • love
  • life



  • WISHING YOU A LOVELY DAY 
    AND ME SOME SLEEP!

    No comments: