Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Daily Reminder # 310


It was another gloomy, winter-like Spring day here in Hancock. It even snowed. But there were birds and the tree outside my house is looking knobbier. Spring is fighting her way forward.


Just gratitdude tonight, I think.




Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to draw into my life those things I wish for.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • insulation
  • heat
  • subtle signs of Spring
  • water
  • reiki
  • angels
  • Netflix
  • my camera
  • birds
  • email
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the ability to read and write
  • music
  • poetry
  • beauty
  • purring cats
  • a clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • Nintendo
  • a Bose sound system
  • paid off mortgage
  • mail
  • TV
  • my camera
  • electricity
  • movies
  • Dr. Bronner's soaps
  • toothpaste
  • my electric toothbrush
  • my teeth
  • my brain
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • inspiration
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • and that they are happy
  • sleep
  • indoor plumbing
  • Crocs
  • the telephone
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • paid bills
  • food stamps
  • laughter
  • possibilities
  • compassion
  • resilience
  • love
  • life


HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
MAY YOU HAVE MUCH TO BE GRATEFUL FOR!

No comments: