Monday, April 11, 2011

Daily Reminder # 315

No photos today really, so I thought I'd just post a good song. I've always loved this one.  Takes me back in time... as does the other 2nd one I've posted. Love Crosby, Stills and Nash





Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort inspire the Universe to help me manifest necessities and dreams.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • music
  • Pandora
  • YouTube
  • my camera
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • Miracle Foot Cream
  • rice chips
  • Crosby, Stills and Nash
  • memories
  • the 60s
  • water
  • ibuprofen
  • Omega-3
  • vitamin D-3
  • Sam-e
  • reiki
  • angels
  • Netflix
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • zero balance on my credit card
  • Nintendo
  • fresh paint on my living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • paid off mortgage
  • a Bose sound system
  • the internet
  • my computer
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • resilience
  • indoor plumbing
  • my cane
  • my red chair
  • that my legs still hold me up
  • peach/mango yogurt smoothies
  • my microwave
  • my kitchen
  • birds
  • signs of spring
  • bananas
  • my reiki bears
  • the senses
  • green shoots popping up
  • ideas
  • hope
  • inspiration
  • laughter
  • beauty
  • friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • life





HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments: