Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Daily Reminder # 324


Just gratitude this evening, I think.  It was a dreadful day for photos. They all came out kind of blurry and yucky because it was rainy, chilly (still... where is the real Spring?) and grey. Still, I had heat. Heat is good. And I'm pretty much back from crazy land which is also good. So there's lots to be grateful for and I am. I have to apologize about wordzzles. Once I have done something I have a hard time motivating myself to do it over. I will try to take action tomorrow.




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to let the Universe know I'm trying to "vibrate" to abundance and that I trust it to vibrate with me.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • HEAT!
  • birds, birds and more birds
  • yogurt and gogi berries
  • coffee and International Delight
  • the internet
  • my computer
  • my camera
  • my telephone
  • my TV
  • remote control
  • reiki
  • angels
  • Netflix
  • Nintendo
  • a clothes dryer
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • paid off mortgage
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a Bose sound system
  • my microwave
  • my kitchen
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my mattress
  • sleep
  • email
  • ibuprofen
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Sam-e
  • IP-6
  • Omega-3
  • electricity
  • windows (to look out of, not the computer kind, though I'm grateful for that too)
  • the view from my desk
  • turkey vultures in flight
  • words
  • poetry
  • the ability to read and write
  • music
  • YouTube
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • food to eat
  • air to breathe
  • the senses
  • water for drinking and bathing
  • resilience
  • the return of my sanity (such as it is)
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • laughter
  • beauty
  • love
  • life

HAVE A LOVELY DAY!

2 comments:

quilly said...

Is that last shot a male Flicker? We have an abundance of them here. It looks like your weather is getting better. We had a wonderfully sunny day here -- unfortunately I spent most of it in the car, on the ferry, and in the grocery store -- having a luncheon tomorrow, needed to shop.

I have started yet another photo contest at my place. Now there is one on Mondays AND one on Tuesdays. We already have a Tuesday winner, but come check it out for next week. It is Tenebrous Tuesday.

Crosby Kenyon said...

That's quite a list. I applaud your overwhelming optimism. Now, if only it could be bottled.