Thursday, April 07, 2011

Daily Reminder # 311


Another gloomy day here in upstate New York. Expected to go into the 20s again tonight and tomorrow. Sigh. Still, there are changes despite the weather. The seasons are moving on. Think I'll just go with gratitude this evening. Feeling lazy.


This isn't very good, but I did manage to catch flight... sort of.
Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - am effort to inspire my inner manifestor and the Universe to collaborate and make me rich and happy.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • TV
  • the remote control
  • PBS
  • my camera
  • water
  • heat
  • Netflix
  • reiki
  • angels
  • indoor plumbing
  • popcorn
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • electricity
  • cat toys
  • Sam-e
  • my reiki bears
  • a clothes dryer
  • paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit card
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH 
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • fresh paint on the living and bedroom walls
  • a Bose sound system
  • Nintendo
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • Margaret
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • email
  • the internet
  • AIM
  • crows
  • birds in flight
  • the ability to read and write
  • the 5 senses
  • the ability to type
  • my blog
  • that anybody visits my blog
  • resilience
  • hope
  • heat
  • beauty
  • clean litter box and garbage out
  • the garbage man
  • my house
  • my microwave
  • laughter
  • sleep
  • life


How tragic is that face? Angel was up to no good.
That's the face she gets when she is up to no good
and I say no about twenty times. 
HAVE A LOVELY DAY!

No comments: