Saturday, September 03, 2011

Daily Reminder # 452

I almost forgot today's daily reminder. I haven't done poetry for a while. Thought maybe I'd go back in time - my own and earth's and share some of the poetry I loved in high school and college. Alas, there is a tendency to present these awesome poems in really hoaky ways. Very frustrating. Still, the words are wonderful.



















Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to create enthusiasm in the Creative Forces of the Universe for lavishing me with truckloads of money, clothes dryers, psychic readings and other good things. So far I don't seem to be inspiring them very much. But I am determined not to give up.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • granola bars
  • my home
  • fans
  • YouTube
  • poetry
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the MUTE button (Sarah Palin is speaking as I type, but I can't hear her. Aaaahhh.)
  • my camera
  • my back door
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • grass and trees and nature
  • sight
  • touch
  • taste
  • hearing
  • smell
  • the aroma of white sage
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • ear phones
  • paper towels
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • a clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • paid off mortgage
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a reading and healing from my friend Nancy
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • Nintendo
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think
  • the capacity to change
  • words
  • poetry
  • inspiration
  • ideas
  • grapes
  • coconut oil
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • computer games
  • my kitchen
  • my bathroom
  • indoor plumbing
  • neighbors
  • my friends
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy and successful
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • electricity
  • water
  • kitty hugs
  • love
  • compassion
  • laughter
  • life



MAY YOUR DAY AND YOUR LIFE 
BE WRAPPED IN POETRY AND LOVE

No comments: