Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Daily Reminder # 455

I almost forgot to do the daily reminder today!  Almost wish I had completely forgotten because I don't have any pictures or a thought in my head that's of any interest. It's gray and damp and cool and except that it's still green out, has a winter look to the sky, the sign that another year is dashing past at break-neck speed. Guess it's just going to be a gift from You Tube - Judy Collins - and gratitude.





Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to persuade the Creative Forces of the Universe that they really meant to bring me a clothes dryer, a truckload of money, flowers and Nintendo and just forgot....so that they will rush all those things and more to me asap.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • Chocolate soy silk
  • granola bars
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • a good night's sleep
  • my house
  • the view from my front window
  • coconut oil
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my soap operas
  • and also that they are going off the air soon
  • bananas
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • my camera
  • Netflix
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • electricity
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • music
  • ear phones
  • the joy of singing
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • indoor plumbing
  • my microwave
  • being able to do this with no logical order at all
  • paper towels
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • winning lottery numbers
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a reading and healing with my friend Nancy
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • resilience
  • determination
  • Pandora radio
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy an successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • the US mail
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • food
  • my refrigerator
  • computer games
  • YouTube
  • SKYPE
  • AIM
  • toy mice
  • Google
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to change
  • the capacity to think
  • imagination
  • inspiration
  • poetry
  • words
  • ideas
  • kitty hugs
  • Advil
  • humor
  • that I have such a long list
  • that it is incomplete even so
  • memories
  • possibilities
  • love
  • generosity
  • kindness
  • laughter
  • life

WISHING YOU GENTLY TURNING SEASONS,
DAYS RICH IN BLESSINGS
AND LOVE

1 comment:

Argent said...

The year certainly does seem to have slipped through our fingers this time around. I can't believe it's already September! We're having really stormy weather here in the UK at the moment and it's getting dark earlier than ever. As I type, I can hear rain pattering on the window. I keep trying to tell myself to make better use of the time while I have it, but it doesn't seem to work. Kudos for keeping on with the daily gratitude and Wordzzles!