Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Daily Reminder # 472



Well, I forgot again today until a bit late and then decided that I'm going to try and shift myself back to posting at night.  For some reason, even though I do gratitude in my head morning and night, I like typing it out late.  Alas, I took some pictures of Angel but they are blurry again. I have to figure out what's going on and make up some art for this evening.  I just took some also blurry pictures of my amethysts. Sorry. They are much prettier than these pictures.  I'm going to let Neale Donald Walsh and God do the talking tonight.  It kind of goes with what I tried to say in my 9/11 post. It is kind of what Reiki is to me. I try to BE love. That sounds hoaky and I really fail to do so much of the time. Those I have the hardest time being loving to are Regressive politicians and myself. Hmmm. Anyway, I think this is a good one from Mr. Walsh.



On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that you are not the things 
you do, but the way you
are being.

Your State of Being is the way you express your very
definition of self. This has nothing to do with what you
are doing, what you have done, or what you imagine
you will do in the future. It has to do with the quality
and the essence of the energy that emanates from you
right now. Is it love, or is it fear?

Everything you express emerges from one of these two
starting points. Yet you can return to love, as Marianne
Williamson famously wrote, at any time you wish. For
each day, each moment, offers a new beginning.

Love, Your Friend.... 
neale







Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to persuade the Universe that it really should respond to my gratitude but providing me with all the wonderful things I have thanked it for.... and sometime soon, while I can still really enjoy the glorious abundance of it all.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • water
  • my house
  • my back yard
  • my back door
  • the view from my front window
  • my camera
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • Neale Donald Walsh
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • computer games
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me around with help
  • coconut oil
  • Crocs
  • my big amethyst geode
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are safe, happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • music
  • earphones
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of singing
  • my boom box
  • my DVD drive
  • Netflix
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • more flowers in my back yard
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • blinds for the front window
  • new curtains
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • paid off mortgage
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • winning lottery numbers
  • clean windows (they're SO dirty)
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • resilience
  • the Healing with the Masters course
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Dennis Puffett
  • kindness
  • healers
  • google
  • SKYPE
  • YouTube
  • my electric toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • my teeth
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • the miracle of the human body
  • the miracles of Nature and life
  • critters (with the exception of certain bugs)
  • humor
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • SSD
  • the US mail
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • words
  • poetry
  • beauty
  • love
  • compassion
  • generosity
  • laughter
  • life



Awful picture, I know. I'll have to try again in day time. I love being
able to see this beautiful crystal in the glow of the Tibetan salt lamp.
It makes my eyes happy.  Sorry I haven't done the lamp or the rock justice.
WISHING YOU A MAGNIFICENT DAY 
REJOICING IN YOUR TRUE, BEST SELF

No comments: