Thursday, September 08, 2011

Daily Reminder # 457

This is not my own photo.... I borrowed it from  the YNN News Photo gallery
of the flood damage here in Upstate New York. This is looking like it may
match the devastating 200 year floods we had back in 2006.
The photographer is Justin Parsons


Much rain here. Up on my little hill, I am safe so far, but there is serious flooding in the towns around and in parts of Hancock. It's supposed to keep raining for three more days... and of course there are more hurricanes to come with more rain. Still, those in the GOP will continue to declare that climate change is some kind of Democratic plot. Strange world we live in.  Neale Donald Walsh has been on a roll the past couple of days.  This one is a profound truth that speaks to reality beyond war. I think it is just as true of emotional violence. One of the consistent themes of the Masters class tapes I've been listening to is that the energy you put out is profoundly important and comes back to you. The place I have the most difficulty applying this is in the realm of politics. I get so cranky. I lose my capacity for seeing the good. I try, but I succeed way less than I'd like to. Anyway.... here's Neale's message from God.

On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that peace cannot come to this world until you are
convinced that violence will never produce it.

Hurt does not heal hurt. Violence will not bring an end
to violence. Help the world to understand this by
reacting differently, responding newly, when anger and
a need to hurt you is sent your way.

You will have such an opportunity in your life. And
probably, more than once. Do not miss the chance
to humbly send a message of love.

Love, Your Friend.... 
neale




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to awaken a desire in the Creative Forces of the Universe to make me rich and to fulfill all my wishes.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • that my hill is above the flood plain
  • chocolate soy silk
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • Margaret
  • groceries
  • spider webs gone
  • music
  • Pandora Radio
  • ear phones
  • YouTube
  • Google
  • AIM
  • SKYPE
  • Healing with the Masters
  • Peter Paul and Mary
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still get me from room to room with help
  • coconut oil
  • indoor plumbing
  • my little house
  • the view from my front window
  • paper towels
  • Netflix
  • the telephone
  • email
  • a clothes dryer
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • new curtains
  • blinds for my front window
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • Nintendo
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a reading and healing from Nancy DuTertre
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • rest
  • water
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • my microwave
  • my refrigerator
  • my kitchen
  • food
  • my computer
  • computer games
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think
  • the capacity to change
  • kitty hugs
  • naps
  • Fritos
  • peanuts
  • words
  • poetry
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • Listerine
  • my teeth
  • my electric tooth brush
  • imagination
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • resilience
  • determination
  • a sense of humor
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • love
  • compassion
  • life

WISH FOR PEACE
IN OUR HEARTS
OUR LIVES
OUR WORLD

No comments: