Friday, September 23, 2011

Daily Reminder # 482

(Please scroll down for Wordzzles.)





Well, I just finished wordzzles and it was a struggle, so there will only be gratitude tonight.  Will have to find something from You-Tube for visual entertainment. Tired. Long day for some reason. When my friends were here the other night, one of them did something to the Angel gate. Like everything else the people who did the last work for Delaware Opportunities did, it wasn't very well done, but I didn't worry too much about it. Now it won't close right, which means my front door won't close either. I was able to get it to work last night but tried twice today with no luck. Sigh. Such is life. It's still nice to have it and I'm sure I'll get it fixed one way or another.  The House just passed a bill gutting the EPA.  Got me to thinking about things like mountain top removal, so that's what our videos are tonight. Food for thought.  Please check out I Love Mountains.org.



Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to persuade the Creative Forces of the Universe that I really MUST have a truckload of money and a clothes dryer and some cool improvements to the house.... Really. They are supposed to hear and feel my gratitude and manifest cool stuff. I hope they are listening.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • wordzzles
  • wordzzles DONE (weary brain. weary fingers)
  • words
  • ideas
  • inspiration (wish I had had more)
  • imagination
  • poetry
  • YouTube
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • water
  • free ice cream treats from Schwans
  • Schwans
  • electricity
  • Tibetan salt lamps
  • my camera
  • coconut oil
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my new grabber
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my house
  • the view from my front window
  • seeing bees on the goldenrod
  • my rock collection
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • beauty
  • music
  • ear phones
  • the joy of singing
  • Pandora radio
  • Healing with the Masters
  • paper towels
  • my desk chair
  • memory foam
  • indoor plumbing
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • CLEAN windows
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • winning lottery numbers
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a paid off mortgage
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • google
  • SKYPE
  • Netflix
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • computer games
  • fans
  • laughter
  • humor
  • corn muffins
  • ideas
  • determination
  • resilience
  • kindness
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • memories
  • the wonders of nature
  • mountains
  • trees
  • I Love Mountains.org
  • compassion
  • humor
  • laughter
  • love
  • life


WISHING YOU PEACE
AND A MOUNTAIN TO LOVE

No comments: