Monday, September 12, 2011

Daily Reminder # 471



I think maybe I'll just do gratitude today.  My indoor pictures have been very unsuccessful. I seem to be subject to chronic blurring disorder.  Anyway, I was going to post a Neale Donald Walsh but I got a phone call and it's kind of late and I don't feel like making the effort, so Neale will have to wait until tomorrow, I guess.


new sleeping spot in the glow of the Tibetan salt lamp


Some things I'm grateful for today:  (Items in red are pre-gratitude, which will hopefully inspire excessive generosity in the Creative Forces of the Universe and bring abundance that I can spread around and  other wonderful things into my life.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • bananas
  • yogurt
  • sunshine as soft breezes
  • my house
  • Dr. Jim's return from vacation
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Coconut oil
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still get me from room to room with help
  • Netflix
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my camera
  • computer games
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • electricity
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • green grass in sunshine
  • the intricacy of spider webs (outside) in sunlight
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • ear phones
  • the joy of singing
  • my boom box
  • a clothes dryer
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • winning lottery numbers
  • Nintendo
  • a reading and a healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • clean windows (boy are they dirty!)
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • the US mail
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett (he REALLY helped me this week)
  • water
  • lemonade
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • imagination
  • words
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • cheese
  • my microwave
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • sleeping kitties
  • my back yard
  • the view from my front window
  • bees and butterflies
  • resilience
  • determination
  • indoor plumbing
  • refrigerators
  • hope
  • compassion
  • Love
  • laughter
  • life

This could be a cool toy.... 
HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!

No comments: