Saturday, September 17, 2011

Daily Reminder # 476


As promised after last night's incoherent rambling whatever it was... a lovely "God wants you to know" message from Neale Donald Walsh.  I think this is one of the best ever. I have nothing to add.

On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that your contribution to this very day could set the
stage for an entirely different kind of year.

Funny how things work. Sometimes the smallest choice,
one that you might make within these 24 hours, can
set into motion huge energies bringing you great good
and enormous joy. 

Watch the day, then, and watch how you move through
it. You may not know when you are setting those energies
into motion. But you are. With everything, actually, that
you think, say, and do.

Love, Your Friend.... 
neale



Some things I'm grateful for today:
(Items in red are pre-gratitude, an attempt to convince the Creative Forces of the Universe that they really, really want to give me a whole collection of really cool things that I need and want.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • a warm sweat shirt
  • my weatherized house
  • Delaware Opportunities
  • chocolate soy silk
  • my camera 
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • electricity
  • email
  • computer games
  • water
  • banana/strawberry yogurt smoothies
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Advil
  • corn muffins
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • rearranged furniture (one thing actually) for easier  getting around
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • ear phones
  • the joy of singing
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • coconut oil
  • toy mice (laser and stuffed)
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • Netflix
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front windows
  • CLEAN windows (won't NEED curtains soon)
  • a clothes dryer
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • paid off mortgage
  • more flowers in the back yard
  • winning lottery numbers
  • Nintendo
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a ceiling fan in the bedroom
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • coconut oil 
  • my electric toothbrush
  • my teeth
  • toothpaste
  • Listerine
  • my bathroom
  • indoor plumbing
  • my kitchen
  • the microwave
  • my refrigerator
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • words
  • poetry
  • wordzzles
  • friends
  • resilience
  • determination
  • curiosity
  • google
  • YouTube
  • AIM
  • SKYPE
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • recycling
  • praise
  • the view from my front window
  • the view from my back door
  • Nature
  • Mother Earth
  • compassion
  • generosity
  • my country
  • my little town
  • Dr. Jim
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • Neale Donald Walsh
  • Healing with the Masters
  • books
  • humor
  • laughter
  • compassion
  • love
  • live

Wishing You a Glorious Day
May Even Your Smallest Decisions
Knock Obstacles from Your Path and
Open Doorways to Joy

No comments: