Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Daily Reminder # 513


Lazy. Just gratitude this evening.  It's fun to see the squirrels and crows who I missed during this Spring and Summer. Nice that the snow has melted too. I have eaten too much left-over Halloween candy which is why I am over tired this evening. Will I ever grow up?  




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, my way of trying to endear myself to the Creative Forces of the Universe so they will want to lavish all sorts of good and wonderful things on me. I have never been a good flirt, but I'm trying.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my house
  • water
  • the telephone
  • my furnace
  • paper towels
  • the microwave
  • chocolate Soy Silk
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still get me around with help
  • peppermint oil
  • lavender
  • all spice
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • beauty
  • squirrels
  • crows
  • my fuzzy robe
  • my thermal shirt
  • my black and red cape (SO warm)
  • Kim who gave me this cape
  • sam-e
  • Omega-e
  • Vitamin D-e
  • IP-6
  • coconut oil
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • sage
  • ear phones
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of singing
  • the joy of listening
  • bubble wrap
  • matches
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • creativity
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • the capacity to change
  • the ability to think
  • my hands
  • my teeth
  • my toothbrush
  • Listerine
  • blankets
  • weatherization
  • candy (even though it's bad for me)
  • Netflix
  • a clothes dryer
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • clean windows
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • my grabber
  • computer games
  • books
  • poetry
  • The Hunger Site
  • Care-2
  • my desk chair
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my neighbors
  • my friends
  • the telephone
  • google
  • SKYPE
  • YouTube
  • AIM
  • email
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • straws
  • cinnamon
  • memory foam
  • the boom box by my bed
  • my statue of Kwan Yin
  • education
  • my SSD
  • that there is a cost of living coming this year
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • my hair clip
  • scissors
  • no mouse sightings
  • my windows
  • the view from my front window
  • resilience
  • determination
  • stubbornness
  • laughter
  • love
  • life
WISHING YOU AN ABUNDANCE 
OF ALL GOOD THINGS

No comments: