Monday, November 21, 2011

Daily Reminder # 531


Just gratitude again.  Not such a good day. Still haven't done Wordzzles. (REALLY sorry about that... very irresponsible of me.) Slightly under the weather. I think I have not been sleeping enough and am trying to correct that. Would really like to shift my schedule but seem unable to do it. Every night I think I'll go to bed earlier and every night I don't. Sigh.  American's government continues not to function.  What's really pathetic is that the morons in Congress don't seem to recognize that they are betraying the people of the nation and making our nation pathetic in the eyes of the world.... all in the name of keeping billionaires from paying a pittance more in taxes. Really. Absurd in the extreme. Grrr.  Occupy Wall Street, on the other hand, is bringing out the best and the worst in us. They give me hope, though.




Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-grataitude, an effort to endear myself to the Creative Forces of the Universe and to inspire them to hear my hope and my gratitude and say to themselves... "let's make sure she gets that truckload of money and that clothes dryer. She deserves them.")

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • my furnace
  • my fuzzy robe
  • my heavy cape (sense a theme here)
  • that my house was weatherized
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • my camera
  • blue jays
  • the view from my front window
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to think
  • the capacity to change
  • my rock collection
  • electricty
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • music
  • the joy of singing
  • the joy of listening
  • Pandora radio
  • the boom box by my bed
  • Netflix
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • bagels
  • my body (warts, aches and pains and all)
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Vitacost.com
  • my microwave oven
  • my kitchen
  • food
  • my refrigerator
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still get me from room to room with help
  • ear phones
  • YouTube
  • Google
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • Healing with the Masters
  • Dennis Puffett
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • blinds for the front window
  • new curtains
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • company
  • inspiration for wordzzle
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • nature
  • peppermint oil
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • coconut oil
  • kitty hugs
  • the sound of purring
  • SSD
  • paper towels
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • my telephone
  • SKYPE
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • tree branches
  • sight
  • smell
  • taste
  • touch
  • hearing
  • computer games
  • all quiet on the mouse front (gone maybe?)
  • TOY mice
  • indoor plumbing
  • hot and cold running water
  • breath
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • imagination
  • ideas
  • words
  • poetry
  • art
  • creativity
  • humor
  • laughter
  • love
  • compassion
  • life

WISHING YOU A LOVELY DAY!

No comments: