Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Daily Reminder # 520


Just gratitude again today. I think I might have something else to say but I don't remember what it was, so.... 




Some things I'm grateful for today:
Angel and Tara Grace
my home
electricity
my Tibetan salt lamps
water
paper towels
Netflix
my computer
the internet
email
my camera
the view from my front window
squirrels and crows and Nature
the colors of the rainbow
my TV
the remote control
the mute button
snail mail
Janet, the mail carrier
paper towels
the ability to read and write
the ability to type
my cane
my chair/walker
that my legs still wobble me from room to room with help
imagination
ideas
creativity
words
poetry
books
the capacity to change
the ability to think
my fingers
my hands
my heart
my lungs
my kidneys
my liver
my skeleton
my feet
my legs and arms
the miracle of the body even when it's old and creaky
peanuts
Healing with the Masters
affirmations
reiki
angels
miracles
resilience
determination
a reading/healing with Nancy DuTertre
Nintendo
zero balance on my credit cards
lower interest rates
a Kindle (I think)
a paid off mortgage
clean windows
new curtains
blinds for the front window
more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
a sun room on the back of the house
a clothes dryer
a truckload of money (big bills)
$5,000/week for life from PCH
winning lottery numbers
freshly painted living and bedroom walls
seeing the red list turn to black
warm enough temps to keep the window open all day
Dennis Puffett
peach/mango yogurt smoothies
my microwave
my grabber
my refrigerator
indoor plumbing
my fuzzy robe
my mattress
blankets
the boom box by my bed
music
Pandora radio
the joy of singing
the joy of listening
art
the human voice
my rock collection
the colors of the rainbow
the view from my front window
the last bits of Fall colors
ear phones
matches
Sam-e
Omega-3
IP-6
Vitamin D-3
Advil
coconut oil
lavender
peppermint
allspice
cinnamon
my new coffee maker
coffee & Int'l delight
my big geode
my nieces, my nephew and their families
that they are happy, healthy and successful
my friends
my neighbors
Jon Stewart
Stephen Colbert
humor
Bill Clinton
common sense
eye drops
Angel's hugs
Tara's cranky voice (it makes me laugh)
beauty in all its forms
freedom
my SSD
a weatherized home
Delaware Opportunities
google
YouTube
SKYPE
sane voters in Ohio and Mississippi
hope
possibilities
love
laughter
life


MAY YOUR DAY BE RICH 
IN LAUGHTER, HOPE AND LOVE

No comments: