Thursday, November 17, 2011

Daily Reminder # 527


It was chilly and damp today and you can feel winter in the air.  Supposed to snow this evening too.  On the up side, I got Margaret to put out this totally disgusting pumpkin bread I got last week. There is almost nothing I won't eat, but this stuff was horrific. I tried butter on it, and even cheese. Nothing could make it edible to me.  Fortunately, the birds liked it.  Beyond that, I have no thoughts of my own this evening, but, I haven't shared any Neale Donald Walsch for a while and I thought this was a rough one (I myself am not likely to adhere to it), but a good one worth sharing. 



On this day of your life, dear friend, 
I believe God wants you to know...
...that it is time to move into uncharted lands.

If you want to do something you have never done before,
you have to do something you have never done before.
If you want to go somewhere you have never gone before,
you have to go somewhere you have never gone before.

You cannot do something new by doing old things. If
you want your life to change, you have to change your
life. So go ahead. It's safe. And it's also... about time.

Love, Your Friend.... 

neale







Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to charm the Creative Forces of the Universe into hearing and helping me manifest my hopes and dreams.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • Margaret
  • a good use for stale pumpkin bread
  • birds
  • groceries
  • Mike, the garbage man
  • my furnace
  • my fuzzy robe
  • coffee and Int'l Delight
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • Occupy Wall Street
  • water
  • my kitchen
  • my bathroom
  • indoor plumbing
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my camera
  • tree branches
  • sun behind clouds
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • the boom box by my bed
  • ear phones
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • the human voice
  • breath
  • my body (with all it's warts and excess flesh)
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity to change
  • the ability to think and reason
  • my hands
  • sight
  • smell
  • touch
  • taste
  • hearing
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • my rock collection
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Advil
  • coconut oil
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • peppermint oil
  • Janet, the mail carrier
  • Netflix
  • my refrigerator
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping in my back  yard
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • a reading and healing from Nancy DuTertre
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • Nintendo
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • my free Kindle app and free books
  • Google
  • YouTube
  • my fuzzy robe
  • blankets
  • my furnace
  • weatherizing
  • paper towels
  • coconut oil
  • bagels
  • my microwave
  • imagination
  • kitty hugs
  • thehungersite.com (aka greatergood.com)
  • care2.con
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • words
  • poetry
  • resilience
  • stubbornness
  • determination
  • inspiration
  • light and shadow
  • possibilities
  • hope
  • love
  • light
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU A MAGNIFICENT DAY


No comments: