Saturday, November 05, 2011

Daily Reminder # 517


I continue to enjoy the Healing with the Masters conversations. The most recent one was with Lindsay Wagner  - yes, the Bionic woman - who besides being bionic is pretty darn wise and spiritual. 


Thought I'd share an exercise she gave. I really like it. Very simple but a really excellent pair of affirmations.


So... you start by putting your right hand by your heart, slightly above your left breast (on the chest where it's a little bit fleshy) as though you were doing the Pledge of Allegiance.  Circle up and out (clockwise) lightly with your fingertips while saying the affirmation. (You can also use your left hand on the right side and circle counter-clockwise.) 

She said the affirmations 3 times, which seems good to me. The first one is:

I deeply, completely and profoundly accept myself with all my faults, problems and limitations. 
And the second goes:
I deeply, completely and profoundly accept myself with all my gifts, my strengths and my ability to love deeply. 
I like the balance of these two, first accepting our flaws and then something most of us tend to ignore or have been trained to reject, accepting our virtures.


Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to inspire feelings of generosity in the Creative Forces of the Universe so that they will help me to live a more abundant life and help me to acquire truckloads of money and other good things, which I will both enjoy and share with others.)
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my house
  • water
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the US Mail
  • Janet, the letter carrier
  • the replacement new coffee pot
  • the anticipation of coffee tomorrow
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • peppermint oil
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • that my great niece won a fencing medal
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • the furnace
  • weatherizing
  • my fuzzy robe
  • blankets
  • my mattress
  • a good night's sleep
  • Advil
  • matches
  • peanuts
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • indoor plumbing
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • breath
  • Lindsay Wagner
  • Healing with the Masters
  • ear phones
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • the joy of singing
  • the joy of listening
  • my desk chair
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room with help
  • hands
  • that the grass is still green
  • sunshine and blue skies
  • squirrels and crows and Nature
  • the bits of remaining Fall colors
  • my grabber
  • a clothes dryer
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a paid off mortgage
  • Nintendo
  • a Kindle... I think
  • clean windows
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • Dennis Puffett
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for thought
  • imagination
  • wordzzles finished (badly, but I got them done)
  • words
  • poetry
  • inspiration
  • ideas
  • determination
  • resilience
  • Amazon.com
  • YouTube
  • google
  • AIM
  • SKYPE
  • Netflix
  • paper towels
  • The Hunger Site
  • Care2.com
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • toy mice
  • my microwave
  • my kitchen
  • books
  • affirmations
  • love
  • compassion
  • laughter
  • life
WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments: