Friday, November 18, 2011

Daily Reminder # 528


Just gratitude tonight.... and a tiny tale of woe-ish-ness. I wrote to one of my nieces yesterday that one of my biggest fears about our resident mouse is that Angel would catch it and bring it to bed with me. She came very close. Around 5:30 am I heard loud wailing... Angel's "look what I found" cry on steroids. Into the bedroom she marched, clearly in possession of something very precious (to her) and very alive. Mercifully she didn't or couldn't manage to bring it actually onto the bed. It escaped her or she let it go. There was a lot of chasing around the room and scurrying while I cowered under the covers. At one point Angel came up onto the bed and I screamed at her (thinking she might not be alone) and then felt kind of bad about it.  On the up side. We are all still alive and I didn't have a complete nervous breakdown. I'm hoping two things (at least): that this is/was an only mouse and that it's adventures this morning have made it think better of taking up residence with us here. Time will tell, I guess. Please pray that it moves out and that Angel doesn't become a killer.






Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to play with the idea of wanting things and an effort to inspire and encourage the Creative Forces of the Universe to assist me in having a more abundant and fulfilled life.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • water
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my kitchen
  • my bathroom
  • indoor plumbing
  • coconut oil
  • lavender
  • peppermint oil
  • allspice
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my camera
  • kitty hugs
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • the aroma of white sage
  • Schwans
  • my chair/walker
  • my cane
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room
  • Netflix
  • Healing with the Masters
  • Dennis Puffett
  • music
  • ear phones
  • Pandora radio
  • the boom box by my bed
  • the joy of singing
  • the joy of listening
  • birds
  • the view from my front window
  • tree branches
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • poetry
  • words
  • a clothes dryer
  • winning lottery numbers
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a paid off mortgage
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • Nintendo
  • blinds for the front window
  • new curtains
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • breath
  • hope
  • resilience
  • Advil
  • my body (even the aspects of it that I don't like)
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • ideas
  • thehungersite.com
  • care2.com
  • words
  • Wordzzles  (even though I haven't done mine yet)
  • imagination
  • inspiration
  • TOY mice
  • coffee and International Delight
  • my furnace
  • my fuzzy robe
  • that my house was weatherized
  • blankets
  • my comfy mattress
  • my free Kindle app and free books
  • bagels and cream cheese
  • my fingers and hands
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • Nature
  • GLEE
  • talented people
  • mail
  • email
  • kind people
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • that Tara sleeps on me at night
  • Angel's hugs
  • my warm cape
  • my rock collection
  • laughter
  • hope
  • love
  • life

MAY YOUR DAY BE RICH IN WONDER

No comments: