Monday, November 14, 2011

Daily Reminder # 525

Just gratitude and some music tonight. Got better sleep last night than I have for a while, but I'm still struggling with tiredness, winter blues and - I think - loneliness. The curse of being a reluctant hermit.  I liked the words to this song, more than the song itself.  We could use some prayers for Tara Grace again. 





Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an exercise in allowing myself to want things and an effort to engage the Creative Forces of the Universe and my own Spirit to manifest good things into my life.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • Dr. Jim
  • water
  • my home
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • coffee
  • my new coffee maker
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • Netflix
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • my camera
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • my rock collection
  • beauty
  • music
  • Pandora radio
  • YouTube
  • ear phones
  • the joy of singing
  • the joy of listening
  • words
  • poetry
  • the human voice
  • the boom box by my bed
  • breath
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room with help
  • the free Kindle app (thanks Argent)
  • free books
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • my furnace
  • my weatherized house
  • my fuzzy robe
  • blankets
  • my lovely mattress
  • my microwave
  • paper towels
  • my kitchen
  • my bathroom
  • indoor plumbing
  • my body - even the parts I have issues with
  • peppermint oil
  • lavender
  • all spice
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • a clothes dryer
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front window
  • more flowers/landscaping for the back yard
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • lower interest rates
  • Nintendo
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • freshly painted living and bedroom walls
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • good company
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • my  nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • kind neighbors
  • cyber friends
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • resilience
  • Dennis Puffett
  • Healing with the Masters
  • google
  • YouTube
  • email
  • snail mail
  • Janet, the letter carrier
  • coconut oil
  • cheese
  • my grabber
  • Amazon.com - free Kindle and free books
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • the capacity for change
  • therapy
  • Gabrielle Giffords
  • courageous people
  • Angel's hugs
  • Tara's sweet spirit and that she sleeps with me at night
  • the telephone
  • ideas
  • imagination
  • inspiration
  • Jon Stewart
  • Stephen Colbert
  • laughter
  • compassion
  • love
  • life

MAY YOU BELIEVE
AND MAY LIFE ANSWER YOUR NEEDS AND PRAYERS
THOSE SPOKEN AND THOSE OF THE HEART

No comments: