Sunday, November 06, 2011

Daily Reminder # 518

I watched a movie this afternoon called SITA SINGS THE BLUES. I think it's wonderful on many levels.  It's a version of the Indian Spiritual text the Ramayana with music from the 1920s and very creative animation and conversation. Hard to describe. I've included a couple of the musical numbers as today's graphic images, but you can actually go to YouTube (if you don't have Netflix or other means) and watch the entire 122 minute film there. How cool is that!





Some things I'm grateful for today: (Items in red are pre-gratitude, an effort to endear myself to the Creative Forces of the Universe in hopes that they will appreciate my gratitude for what is and my hope for what has not yet come into being and make it happen.... soon.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my home
  • the furnace
  • my fuzzy robe
  • Netflix
  • music
  • the joy of listening
  • the joy of singing
  • creativity
  • my grabber
  • paper towels
  • peanuts
  • root beer
  • water
  • my camera
  • my computer
  • the internet
  • email
  • art
  • literature
  • the ability to read and write
  • the ability to type
  • my hands
  • my arms
  • my legs
  • my fingers
  • my heart
  • my head
  • my brain
  • my feet
  • my kidneys
  • my liver
  • my pancreas
  • my bladder
  • my skeleton
  • my teeth
  • my eyes
  • my ears
  • and so on... all of me even my fat (well, not really but...)
  • Sam-e
  • Omega-3
  • IP-6
  • Vitamin D-3
  • Aleve
  • a clothes dryer
  • Nintendo
  • winning lottery numbers
  • $5,000/week for life from PCH
  • a truckload of money (big bills)
  • freshly painted living and dining room walls
  • a sun room on the back of the house
  • clean windows
  • new curtains
  • blinds for the front windows
  • a reading and healing with Nancy DuTertre
  • a Kindle (I think I want one anyway... maybe)
  • a paid off mortgage
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • more flowers/landscaping in the back yard
  • seeing the red list turn to black
  • reiki
  • angels
  • miracles
  • care2.com
  • thehungersite.com
  • Dennis Puffitt
  • Healing with the Masters
  • good affirmations
  • kitty hugs
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • that they are happy, healthy and successful
  • my friends
  • my neighbors
  • Great chefs - especially if they are related to me and I'm very proud of them
  • my microwave
  • my kitchen
  • my bathroom
  • indoor plumbing
  • Dr. Bronner soaps
  • peppermint oil
  • lavender
  • allspice
  • sight
  • hearing
  • taste
  • touch
  • smell
  • my cane
  • my chair/walker
  • that my legs still wobble me from room to room with help
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • words
  • poetry
  • electricity
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my rock collection
  • rocks
  • Nature
  • my native flute
  • kind strangers
  • the telephone
  • SKYPE
  • google
  • YouTube
  • computer games
  • my TV
  • the remote control
  • the mute button
  • ideas
  • inspiration
  • determination
  • resilience
  • magic
  • the colors of the rainbow
  • imagination
  • creativity
  • rainbows
  • Annette Hanshaw
  • Nina Paley (Sita Sings the Blues creator)
  • love
  • laughter
  • life

WISHING YOU RAINBOWS!

No comments: