Saturday, October 23, 2010

Daily Reminder # 145

(Please scroll down for the Weekly Wordzzle Challenge.)


Just gratitude this evening. I seem to be submerged in the blahs. Took me FOREVER to do my wordzzle exercises this week and they are snore-ably bad. I just didn't have the energy of imagination to come up with anything better so I certainly don't have it in me to come up with any original thoughts for the daily reminder. It  is only October and already a 3 layer day here... In fact I think I have 4 layers on. Sigh. I'm not ready for winter, but I guess I had better get ready.




Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • sweaters
  • my fuzzy robes
  • thermal shirts
  • my furnace
  • thermal windows
  • electricity
  • running water
  • apple cider
  • Sam-e
  • television
  • Netflix
  • my home
  • wordzzles participants
  • yogurt mixed with Cool Whip
  • My rock collection
  • life



HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments: