Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Daily Reminder #149

Well, I finally made my first try at this year's peace globe.  I wanted to put my reiki hands behind it so that it will (in theory) radiate love/reiki to and behind the globe. In order to do this, I had to make it a little out-sized which I'm not sure is "legal," so I may do something different, but I thought I'd use this as a reminder that the Mimi's Blog Blast for Peace is now only 9 days away.


So here's my first globe idea for this year's event.  If you haven't already done so, check out Mimi's event, pick up a template and make your own globe. It's fun.







Also... don't forget that this Saturday is Jon Stewart's Rally to Restore Sanity in Washington, D.C.  For those who can't attend, Comedy Central is broadcasting the 3-hour event live. I can't prove this, but if you don't have access to Comedy Central, I'll bet that Huffington Post will live stream it on their site.

click on the photo to get information
on the rally and how to participate
or view it.

Some things I'm grateful for today:

  • Tara sleeping on my desk
  • my microwave
  • being able to open the windows
  • ice cream
  • water
  • rocks
  • mail
  • friends
  • refrigerators
  • my new desk chair
  • reiki
  • blog blast for peace
  • Life

I thought I'd share the hands.... Hope you can feel the
energy coming from them and that it lightens your day.
Peace Be With You!

No comments: