Friday, January 07, 2011

Daily Reminder # 221



Just gratitude and some awful photos today. I hope something interesting happens by the time I get my  new camera. I'm so excited about it. Can hardly wait, but I'm also enjoying the anticipation.


Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude to tease the Universe into paving the way for dreams and hopes to manifest.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • music
  • the return of wordzzles
  • water
  • apple cider
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies (sooo good)
  • Margaret
  • Schwans
  • food stamps
  • my  new camera has been shipped
  • anticipation
  • my TV
  • Netflix
  • my computer
  • matches
  • the smell of white sage
  • cat toys
  • Cedarific cat litter
  • electricity
  • HEAT
  • my thermal windows
  • my mattress
  • sleep
  • reiki
  • angels
  • teddy bears
  • strong teeth
  • toothpaste
  • Listerine
  • my electric toothbrush
  • my camera
  • my clothes dryer
  • my Bose sound system
  • winning lottery tickets
  • my BIG Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes win
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • cave kitty hugs
  • sam-e
  • omega-3
  • friends
  • my nieces & nephew & their loved ones
  • laughter
  • music
  • credit cards
  • coffee & Hazelnut Inter'l Delight with a touch of cinnamon
  • groceries
  • indoor plumbing
  • my shower chair
  • my house
  • cheese
  • my came
  • my red chair
  • legs that still get me from room to room
  • my desk chair
  • defying my inner demons
  • change
  • imagination
  • beauty
  • words
  • the ability to read and write
  • my voice
  • laughter
  • life


Have a Splendid Day!
May it Carry Promise of Dreams Manifesting

No comments: