Saturday, January 22, 2011

Daily Reminder # 236

(Please scroll down for the Weekly Wordzzle Challenge.)


Well, I got lost in Aveyond all day and all evening and have still not written my wordzzles, so I'm just going to do gratitude this evening while I long like any good addict to go back to my game. Serious addiction to this game. Whew. It's hard on the kitties too because they are pretty much not getting more than grudging attention... and the friend I want to reiki but haven't done yet... But I'm enjoying myself. Anyway.... gratitude.... wordzzles... reiki.... aveyond.... 



Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, a kind of nudge to the Universe to hear my prayers and grant my wishes.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my new camera
  • less snow than predicted
  • Aveyond (except for the addiction part)
  • peach mango yogurt smoothies
  • water
  • ruby red grapefruit juice
  • cheese
  • chocolate Soy Silk
  • that nobody else has done wordzzles yet either
  • my Bose sound system
  • winning lottery tickets
  • the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • a million dollars a year for life from Publisher's Clearinghouse
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • paid off mortgage
  • fresh paint in my living and bedrooms
  • a clothes dryer
  • my TV
  • indoor plumbing
  • reiki
  • angels
  • sunshine
  • heat
  • my fuzzy robe and my cape
  • my lined Crocs
  • Omega-3
  • Sam-e
  • the smell of white sage
  • matches
  • my microwave
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • beauty
  • inspiration
  • the ability to read and write
  • Aveyond (I said that already, didn't I?)
  • music
  • poetry
  • photos
  • laughter
  • life



May the Force Be With You

1 comment:

Don't Feed The Pixies said...

cats are great - i love the pictures of these cats