Sunday, January 16, 2011

Daily Reminder # 230

Do not be fooled by the look of innocence. Someone - when she is
really bored - likes to mess with the rocks in that green basket, an
activity she was engaged in when I took this photo.  Of course she
stopped briefly to pose with that innocent look on her face.


Just gratitude this evening.  Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude, a kind of booster to help the Universe hear and grant my wishes/hopes/prayers)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • my new camera
  • peach/mango yogurt smoothies
  • water
  • sesame chips
  • Netflix
  • my TV
  • remote controls
  • friends
  • winning the HGTV Dream House
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • winning lottery tickets
  • a million dollars a year for life from Publisher's Clearinghouse
  • a clothes dryer
  • my Bose sound system
  • my friends
  • music
  • Pandora online radio
  • my cane
  • my red chair
  • legs that still get me across a room
  • my mattress
  • blankets
  • no additional snow
  • my fuzzy robe
  • teeth, toothpaste, electric toothbrush
  • electricity
  • the Daily Puppy
  • reiki
  • angels
  • my computer
  • the ability to read and write
  • wordzzles (esp. Harold's story)
  • eyes, ears, hearing, smell,  taste, touch
  • hope
  • beauty
  • laughter
  • life



HAVE A GREAT DAY!

1 comment:

Carletta said...

But she looks so innocent!
Nice light glow behind her.

I glanced in my sunroom floor earlier and wondered what my cat Heidi had. Somewhere she had found a Scrunchie for my hair. I picked it up and it was no longer elastic and wet. I gave it back. :)