Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Daily Reminder # 225

Just gratitude again today:




Well, talk about strange.... my camera died this morning. Made some little fizzly noises, opened the lens part way and went Pft. How's that for timing? I'm thinking maybe it there's still hope for it. It occurred to me that the lithium battery may have just chosen this moment to lose it's energy. But isn't that the oddest timing?


Other than that, it was an odd day, but not an interesting one. 




Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - encouragement to the Universe to manifest my hopes and dreams)

  • new camera on the way
  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • TV
  • my computer
  • strawberry banana yogurt smoothies
  • coffee
  • reiki
  • angels
  • my Bose sound system
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • a million dollars/year for life from Publisher's Clearinghouse
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • winning lottery tickets
  • my clothes dryer
  • Delaware Opportunities
  • the US mail
  • Jon Stewart
  • my home
  • heat
  • my microwave
  • Netflix
  • sam-e
  • omega-3
  • new camera in the mail
  • anticipation
  • water
  • Quilly's Punny Monday
  • humor/wit
  • apple cider
  • paper towels
  • the telephone
  • friends
  • beauty
  • photographs
  • YouTube
  • funny cat faces
  • shoes
  • electricity
  • laughter
  • music
  • life


HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

2 comments:

quilly said...

That electrical zap tells me that your camera is well and truly dead. don't buy new batteries. Allow the poor thing to rest in peace. I hope your new one arrives quick-fast.

Thanks for yet another shout out!

quilly said...

And you've won Punny Monday yet again!