Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Daily Reminder # 240


I think I'll just do gratitude this evening. Did I tell you that I finished Aveyond. I'm doing it over just for the heck of it, but the madness has passed.  I think I had something else that I really wanted to talk about this evening but I don't remember what it was. I thought the President's State of the Union speech was good. The GOP guy actually did a pretty good job too. My impulse to snarl and say hateful things was fairly subdued while he spoke. Didn't listen to Michelle Bachmann. I draw the line at paying attention to her. I'm tempted to post segments from last night's Daily Show and Colbert but think I will hold off on that for another day.




Some things I'm grateful for today: (items in red are pre-gratitude - an effort to nudge the Universe into action on my behalf.)

  • Angel and Tara Grace
  • kitty hugs
  • the sound of purring
  • my camera
  • coffee
  • grapefruit juice
  • snow plows
  • President Obama
  • music
  • my TV
  • Netflix
  • reiki
  • angels
  • the telephone
  • Dr. Jim
  • electricity
  • heat
  • strawberry/banana yogurt smoothies
  • a clothes dryer
  • zero balance on my credit cards
  • freshly painted living and bed rooms
  • a paid off mortgage
  • a million dollars a year for life from Publisher's Clearinghouse
  • winning the HGTV Vermont Dream House
  • winning lottery tickets
  • a Bose sound system
  • my fuzzy robe and heavy cape
  • my friends
  • my microwave
  • water
  • Aveyond
  • Zuma
  • email
  • US mail
  • coconut oil
  • my cane
  • my red chair
  • legs that still get me across a room
  • cat toys
  • my Tibetan salt lamps
  • my nieces, my nephew and their families
  • the internet
  • music
  • laughter
  • hope
  • dreams
  • life


HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments: